Jo Malone - Peony & Blush Suede

15:58



I became obsessed with Jo Malone ever since I read an article about her in RED magazine a few years back. It was about how she started up her company mixing different scents in her kitchen sink and from the sentence I was hooked. A women that can start a business from the ground up like that is a role model to me. The first time I tried one of her scents was about a 2 years ago it was Pomegranate Noir, which is a really complex scent when I first smelt it I couldn't tell if I loved it or hated it, but the amazing thing about these fragrances is that the smell that settles on your skin is completely different from when you first smell it. But back to my newest cologne Peony & Blush Suede, the top note is red apple which gives it that fruity scent but doesn't have that bitter sweet smell that some fruit fragrances have. The heart note is peony which is my favourite flower, again it adds something different than just a normal floral scent, like rose for example and lastly the base note suede. If someone said what does suede smell like I wouldn't be able to tell you, but whatever it is, it smells beautiful and compliments the peony amazingly. The best thing about the Jo Malone colognes is that they last all day on the skin and even though they come with a big price tag they are worth every penny.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me

Flickr Images